sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

The movie dubbing contest

Earlier... I had seen some posters at the teaching building talking about a dubbing contest
I was observing (more that reading) those posters while my student Darío arrived and then he told me tha many schools were going to take part in it. A few days later, one of my students Juan (ZhaonYueqiang) asked me for permission  to be absent from the class because he was going to participate at the movie dubbing contest, and invited me and Jozelyn to attend the event. again my student reserved two seats for us.



List of movies being dubbed
Lista de películas que doblarían los estudiantes



I thought I was going to see fragmentes of the movies with the voices of the chinese students, but it was something different... they did show the movies but students with microphones on their hands were dubbing it at that precise moment!!!





The event atarted at 7 pm in  the campus and was also in the evening, I was very impressed by the domain of English that all students had, even if they were not English majors!... an the acting was also great!





My student won one of the awards!
Mi estudiante ganó uno de los premios!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario