martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

BITS AND PIECES

This morning, when I went out of the balcony to do some cleaning, something called my attention: an umbrella for a bike.  I had never seen umbrellas like this before in Mexico. Nice idea!

I also saw a place that students call "the barbecue" but the chinese real name is different (I havent asked my students to write it down for me) . Many students go to this place late in the evening or at night to eat something or just  to celebrate special occasions . When Joselyn and I went there, we saw many grilled sticks that were made either with vegetables or with different types of meat. But they also sell different types of soup and rice dishes. If you see the picture not so clear it is because everyday, the morning is like foggy.
On the way to the International Deparment, by the entrance of our building, I saw another bike with umbrella. Can you see the "rain drops" on it?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario