I also found out that yahoo was "discontinued" here... any way... the adventure just begins.... in my apartment! so here are some pictures so that you have an idea of how it looks... when I saw the western toilet ( something the the mexicans students that are here do not have) I could just say "YES!". The bed is great for my back problems because it is hard and the kitchen is small but so far I have not needed using it much since we eat our midday meal at the teacher´s dinning hall (which is very vast, so we eat something light in the mornings and in the evenings). In case I want to cook I have an electric grill and a rice steamer I just need to buy a frying pan.
Joselyn and I have one more bedroom, in case our friends or family decide to pay us a visit... Joselyn has the microwave oven but I have the TV jeje! although I do not understand a thing, Right now I am beginning to understand when some words end!!!.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario